Checklist of some possible priority goals
- Organize last yearís information for tax preparation, financial statement for bankers.
- Set up this yearís information so that you will know accurately where you are.
- Reorganize how you keep your information so that you will be able to:
o manage profitability
o keep track of job costs
o efficiently prepare government reports
- Make the billings and paperwork you send out to your customers look professionally done.
- Learn how to use your accounting software
Take the Next Step
Worrying about your business will get you nowhere. Neither will burying your head in the sand with the thought that everything will work out okay. Take charge of the outcome of your business efforts by grounding your hopes on a solid foundation of business structure and information.
Contact Account/Ability Resources, Inc. for an initial appointment to discuss the specific issues that face your business. Then letís work together to see that your goals for your business become a reality.